An exceptional antioxidant, Orchidelixir™, together with functional active ingredients, works to nourish overly tired skin and treat signs of skin aging in order to yield healthier skin. [Directions] Apply sparingly to entire eye area with fingertips. [Caution] (1) For external use only.
Is Innisfree Orchid eye cream good?
It is effective and brings results within 7 days such as nourishing the eye area, improving the skin texture and deducing the darkness/pigmentation but results fade away when Interrupted with a poor lifestyle and bad sleep routine. It is only effective with a Healthy Diet and Lifestyle, Water Intake, and Sleep Routine.
How do you use Jeju Innisfree orchid?
Apply onto face and neck after eye care, then gently pat onto skin for better absorption.
- Do not apply on wounds or any skin experiencing irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If you exhibit the following symptoms after using the product, immediately stop using the product. …
- Handling and storing the product.
What does Innisfree eye cream do?
Benefits. Target the first signs of aging with this multitasking eye cream. It supports a look of skin strength, firmness, and smoothness, and also nurtures the delicate skin around the eyes. It’s made with an antioxidant-rich orchid from Jeju Island, South Korea.
Which Innisfree eye cream is best for dark circles?
Innisfree Jeju Orchid Eye cream is the best choice for fine wrinkles, laugh lines and dark circles under the eyes.
How do you use Innisfree capsule cream?
Enhance your purchase
- Description. Jeju Pomegranate Revitalizing Capsule Cream.
- Benefits. Revitalized skin.
- Suggested Use. Use an appropriate amount on the entire face and neck, massage with fingers to burst the capsule and lightly pat to let your skin absorb it. [
How do you use Innisfree jelly cream?
[Directions] Apply onto face and neck after lotion, then gently pat for better absorption. [Caution] (1) For external use only. (2) Avoid direct contact with eyes. (3) If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
How do you use Innisfree eye serum?
Pump the eye serum 1-2 times before using the cream and pull the skin up as you apply it around the eyes.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of irritation such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. …
- Cautions about handling and storing the product:
How do you use Innisfree green tea Toner?
-Apply green tea toner over face and neck using your palms or a cotton pad after cleansing. -Gently pat to encourage absorption. -Follow with (Green Tea) Moisture-Balancing Cream (sold separately).
How do you make green tea eye cream?
Homemade Green Tea Eye Cream
- 2 tablespoons almond oil.
- 1 tablespoon shea butter.
- 3/4 teaspoon beeswax.
- 1 bag green tea.
- 1-2 drops vitamin E oil.
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil (optional)
Which Korean eye cream is best for wrinkles?
Korean under-eye creams: Lessens wrinkles, untimely maturing
- Pilgrim Retinol Under Eye Cream. …
- The Face Shop Pomegranate and Collagen Volume Lifting Eye Cream. …
- The Blessing Tree Under Eye Cream. …
- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye Cream. …
- MIZON Korean Cosmetics Snail Repair Eye Cream.
Is Eye Cream necessary?
Squinting and constant movement of the eyes also hasten the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and fluids collect under the eyes and cause puffiness and dark circles. Eye creams can address some of these issues. Fine lines and wrinkles come from both sun damage and your skin making less collagen as you age.