Like everything else, bleaching too is safe when done in moderation. Bleaching your face frequently is a strict no-no since it would irritate your skin, and cause redness, patchiness, and acne breakouts.
Is bleach good for pimples?
Bleaching makes the skin sensitive and sun rays can aggravate the sensitivity. Do not apply the bleach on your wounds and acne.
What happens if we bleach our face?
3. Is face bleaching safe? Bleaching your face frequently is a complete no-no as it can lead to patchy skin, redness, thinning of the skin and acne breakouts. It’s ideal to bleach once a month and follow a regular skin care regimen to maintain healthy skin.
Can I wash face after bleach?
Don’t use face wash or soap immediately after bleach. Just use plain water to wash off. Don’t use it when you are already experiencing acne or other facial problems. Try not to bleach too frequently.
Which bleach is best for pimples?
So, let’s get into the details.
- Fem Fairness Creme Bleach – Blueberry with Milk and Pearl: …
- Oxy Life Natural Radiance 5 Crème Bleach: …
- Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Cream Bleach: …
- VLCC Insta Glow Bleach Oxygen Rich Kit: …
- Jolen Creme Bleach: …
- Nature’s Essence Fruit Bleach: …
- VLCC Insta Glow Gold Bleach:
How harmful is bleach on skin?
Too much chlorine in your bloodstream can be toxic. It’s also possible to have an allergic reaction to bleach on your skin. Both chlorine toxicity and bleach allergies can lead to burns on your skin. Bleach can cause permanent damage to the nerves and tissue in your eyes.
When Should I bleach my face?
Facial Or Bleach – Which One You Should Go For First? If you are planning to go for both the treatments, it is recommended to do bleaching first. Facial restricts the usage of any other product on your face for a while. Therefore, it is better to finish bleaching first and then opt for a facial.
How can I reduce the bleach on my face?
Use cold water or ice cubes on your face to numb the pain.
Splash your face gently with cold water to help relieve the burning feeling left from the bleach. You can also take an ice cube and move it over your face as it melts to help numb the skin and relieve pain from the burn.
Can I apply moisturizer after bleach?
Bleaching can leave your skin dry for a while. You can moisturise it as well to maintain that plump and supple skin. Use a soothing and mild moisturiser as per your skin type at the end of the process.