A couple of weeks ago or months ago I did a shoot with my friend Toni.
- I’ve been meaning to share the photos but somehow I haven’t gotten round to doing it, until now.
- Toni is a makeup artist and photographer, she’s currently working on a project called ” moments with ivmp” where she’s giving free makeovers and photoshoot to a 100 women
- I had an amazing time working with her and several other photographers on this day, so much so I’m not even sure who shot what.
- I’d leave a link to the pages of all the photographers present so you can view their works.
- If you live in Lagos and you’d like to be part of this project send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would arrange it.
- For me there might even be a moment with Ivmp part 2 because who doesn’t like free flawless makeup and awesome photography.
- I should also have an actual outdoor outfit post for this day tucked somewhere in my hard drive, I’d share it as soon as I find it.
But before then, I’d like to hear your thoughts on this, most if not all of the pictures are unedited and straight from the camera… Did I hear you say amazing!
- Share your thoughts with me, follow my social media pages, and subscribe to the blog, it’s all at the right hand corner of this page.
Lastly don’t forget to check out all the photographers that worked on this shoot:
Ivory Concept (this is the make up artist and photographer all rolled into one, a bundle of talent and creativity)