I’ve been hearing/ reading about how there seems to be a shortage of men in Lagos,I personally don’t think there’s a shortage of men in Lagos, it’s more of a shortage of good men!
Well, i read about tinder and I’ve heard a couple of friends talk about it,so I downloaded Tinder.
Tinder is a location-based social discovery application that allows people who are interested in each other to communicate. The dating app allows users to chat with their matches.
Swipe left to reject, swipe right to accept😁, this part can be fun!
You get a notification when someone you like,likes you back.
I think the application is based on the belief that its easier to approach someone who you know wants you to approach them.
You live most of your life on the internet, so i think the internet is as good any place to start searching, if you are searching.
How was it?
Well… I was on tinder for about 1hour before I uninstalled the app and it was okay. The texting part is really annoying and kind of tedious they definitely need to work on that
Why did I uninstall it?
1. I felt like it was exhausting my data, maybe not, but if u live in Lagos you know how expensive internet can be and I don’t play with my data.
2. I saw some creepy looking men, but don’t let that discourage you there were also a lot of good looking men
3. there were men who I know in real life that are creeps there.
4. You log in with your Facebook , so you end up finding a lot of people from Facebook. If I wanted to meet men on Facebook I’d do that on Facebook.
5. I don’t want to meet men in my area.
but before I uninstalled i found a match, so I guess this story might just have second part.
But Just incase you are ever wondering “where all the men in Lagos?”
They are actually on tinder!.